Troop News‎ > ‎

Pin Sales

posted Feb 4, 2013, 12:27 PM by Joseph Saba
Here Is the latest Email on Pin Sales,
 
Joseph Saba.
 
 
Good Afternoon Troop 34 Parents and Leaders,

 

We will be having a Flag Pin Sale fundraiser this coming Saturday, February 9th at the Publix located at 3015 S.W. Pine Island Road (located at the corner of Burnt Store Road and Pine Island Road) from 10am - 5pm.  Please note there are 3 shifts at 2 hours and 20 minutes per shift (a total of 12 scouts and 6 adults are needed).

 

This is a great opportunity to add funds to your scout account for upcoming camping and day trips.

 

Please note the fund-raiser will be split 25/75 with 25% going to Troop 34 and 75% going to the Scouts that donate their time based upon a per-hour rate after deducting the Troops 25%, determining the total number of hours, dividing the remaining 75% by the total hours worked to determine a per hour rate and then multiplied by the hours that each Scout works (note, parents and leaders donating their time will also count towards their Scout's account - 1 parent per Scout and no more than 2 parents per shift).

Please note that each Scout and parent can work one shift (not multiple shifts).  If all shifts are not filled by 6:00 pm on Thursday 2/7 the remaining shifts will be opened to parents and scouts to work multiple shifts.

 

Please reply to rproctor@multisoft.com or starfish-fla@hotmail.com or brianscouting@yahoo.com if you are able to work any of the shifts.

Comments